Saturday, 24 September 2011

I Was Featured!!

A quick post, just 'cause I'm excited about my first ever feature on the wonderful and talented Cassie's blog Primitive & Proper!! A huge thank you to Cassie, you made my day!
Cassie is a super blogger who, no matter what is going on in her hectic life, always finds time to visit (and comment!) all the blog posts of her readers who join in her Piece of Work Wednesday linky parties, as well as many other cool blogs! I know it is very much appreciated!
If you haven't met Cassie yet, I highly reccommend her blog..


grabtt
She featured my reverse GT-Stripes cabinet, which if you haven't seen yet, go check it out here!

Courts x

2 comments:

Decor & Harmony @ 4290 said...

Congrats :) features can keep you energized too! Enjoy the vibe.

Bianca said...

well done! it looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...