Thursday, 29 September 2011

What else I've been up to...

I've been enjoying doing a lot of this lately......




Painting fabric, that is!
It's not something I've ever done before, but when I can't find what I want in local stores or online, this is what I decided to do. You may notice that it's not stripes this time! Don't get me wrong, I'm still in my stripe phase it just didn't suit this project. So, I opted for a cross!
I mixed a fabric medium into the paint (plain old flat house paint!) so that this can be washed and the design will stay intact.

I'll be sharing the finished project tomorrow, along with another chair. The first of two! I'm very happy with how they turned out so be sure to check back for a look! I will say that it's a very modern look, very me!!

On a side note, thank you to everybody who has visited my blog and especially to those who have left such lovely comments!! It really does make my day and I appreciate you all!

All is well in our world!

Courts x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...