Monday, 24 October 2011

Featured!!

A huge thank you to Caroline from Modern Vintage Market for featuring me and a few of my projects on her wonderful blog!!
She featured my pallet project


and also this


and these



Caroline is a bit creative herself...check out her etsy shop to see her cool stuff! This one is a fave of mine:

OUR NEWEST TOTE BAG
I could use this tote bag every day...shopping, fabric, nappies etc. How cool is it?! Make sure you stop by her blog and say hello!!

Cheers,

Courts x

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations! I'm not surprised you were featured - you do amazing work. I've been looking for some pallets - but hubby won't allow any new projects into the house until a few are finished! Will just keep admiring yours till then!

CAROLINE said...

Keep up the great work! So kind of you to do such a nice "Thank You" on me.....that bag was so popular I am waiting for more material- so.... for now it is on back order.

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Congrats on the features! You have some great projects- keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...