Thursday, 27 October 2011

Six Parker Chairs....Done!

I've finished!! Yay!!! Here they are, sorry about the pics, it was the best I could do at the time :)




That's only 5 you say? Do you know how hard it is to get 6 chairs in a shot that looks reasonable without having to drag the extremely heavy table from the shed to sit them around? Yeah, you probably do, especially  if you're a blogger too!!
Today was one of those days where I just couldn't do hard, so...



See? Best I could do. And the backs I did the same striped fabric.....except for 2. Thats where I did this...




And the other different one has just one white stripe. Not a GT-stripe in case you where wondering, but I did hand paint them!
Oh, and can you guess what these are?



Want them? Maybe I could come up with an idea to repurpose old upholstery staples?!!

Na!!

Courts x

6 comments:

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Oh I love how these turned out! I really like how you did a different fabic design on the back. To answer your question about the knob hanger I just used some picture hangers I found at the hardware store and screwed them onto the back. I guess I should take a pic of it!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Oh an I have quite the collection of staples of my own collecting in a coke can at home...

Catherine said...

WOW! These look amazing. Are they going in your kitchen / dining room? I love the different fabric on the back, and the different stripe direction.

Honey at 2805 said...

They are amazing! You do great work!

A Vintage Vine said...

Those are incredible....., funny how you have all those staples....Have a great day!

Melissa said...

So awesome and inspiring! Love the stripes!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...