Thursday, 13 October 2011

Sneak Peek Inside...

Come on in!!
This is what you see when you first walk in to our place...my Christmas present to myself! (I got it back in May!!)
I bought this huge dresser brand new, as is.
I didn't build it, paint it or distress it.
It was all done already. And I don't mind at all! I think I'm worth a splurge like this every now and then! And luckily for me, so does Tony!! So we're not always DIYers, despite all evidence to the contrary!

I stood on the dining table to take this photo...



I've had so much fun putting all the things I love on display.



The little cane suitcase in the middle with the broken handle was my great-grandmothers art case that I inherited. Pretty special!!

I'll share more of our place soon as well as lots of other stuff, so come back and say hi!!

Courts x

















4 comments:

Kristine at The Painted Hive said...

Hi Courtney. I love the eclectic mix. I must admit I have serious trouble buying new furniture. Though you're right, we do deserve it every once in a while.
Kristine

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

What a beautiful piece and great styling. The suitcase is a sweet touch.

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

A Vintage Vine said...

That is a great bookcase! You put it all together so well!

Ms. A said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and I gave you a Versatile Blogger award over at Between the Rafters. Please stop by and see who else got the award and maybe become my newest follower! Thanks! Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...