Sunday, 16 October 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

The lovely Amanda from Between The Rafters has bestowed the versatile blogger award to me for which I am honored and extremely grateful!! Thank you Amanda!




The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
So here are the 7 things about me that I'm going to share.......

1. I am writing a fiction book....in-between everything else!!
2. I never wear a watch.
3. I've had every hair cut and color there is known to man.
4. I love to sing, just not in front of anyone!!
5. 'You can heal your life' by Louise Hay is my guidebook to my life.
6. I'm a country/small town girl who loves visiting the city (Melbourne) but couldn't live there.
7. I'm a chocoholic.

I'm passing the award onto these wonderful blogs, so please stop by and check them out!!

Ivy Loves Jack  - my friend who's very talented in craft/cooking/vintage style you name it!
Little Red Shoes - Lauren's a super crafty girl, very talented with a sewing machine!
Adventures In Creating -Another talented furniture girl, who does beautiful upholstery!
The Accent Piece - Is currently posting every single day on how to use photoshop!
Paisley And Polkadot Threads - An Aussie girl who loves vintage and craft, she has great taste!
The Salvage Collection - If you love furniture re-do's and need a laugh, go visit Amy!
Revisionary Life -Revi's decorating her house, with some furniture re-do's of course!
Simply Kelly - Cool DIY projects and check out her home decor updates!
Pam's Paint Parlor - Another furniture girl, check out her before and afters!
My Champagne Taste - Rasha has great taste and some cool ideas!
The Bare Room - A Canadian interior designer who's blog is very inspiring!
Blushing Within - Beautiful design inspiration!
Chair Up - A kiwi living at the Gold Coast with a beautiful home and a DIYer!
Find Found Forage - Stacey finds some cool and quirky things online, awesome inspiration!
Nefotlak - An Aussie with cool DIY ideas and a gorgeous home!

Share the love around!!

6 comments:

Revi said...

Gee, Courtney - You made my day! Thanks for this award. It's nice to know more about you, too!
Until next time, your fellow chocoholic friend,
-Revi

Blushing Within said...

Hi Courtney. Very sweet of you to award me! I truly appreciate it and hope you keep coming back to my blog whenever you need some inspiration :)

I promise you will love a fire pit! You can get a built in or portable! It's also beautiful with glass crystals.

Cheers,

Priscilla Noparvar
Priscilla Noparvar Designs

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Congrats!! Found you via Revi - Revisionary Life and now a new follower!

Catherine said...

Hi Courtney - thanks for the mention!

Since I found your blog I can't get that green bedside table out of my head... definately inspiring!

Catherine

Bianca said...

Thank you :) I didn't know that you were writing a book!

Brasil said...

This is a treasure book that any person desiring love,peace,happiness and success in his life, must read and apply the valuable info contained in it. It is really a great self healing Book and the positive affirmations are an assured way of metamorphosing our lives.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...