Thursday, 10 November 2011

My Latest Stripey Chair

Hi Everybody! I just finished this cool office chair...in stripes of course! When will this phase ever end? Probably not anytime soon!!



Here's the before, minus the seat and back rest.


I sprayed the base with a metal spray paint which I'm liking. I did the lamp base as well, now just need to update the shade!





















This chair is so comfy! A very welcome addition to our office.
P.S This is not our office in the photo's, they're taken in our main room. We need a few issues resolved in our office before it's photo ready! Namely an ikea shelf that refuses to stay on the wall!!










Here's me trying out the chair...photo taken by my 4 year old!! She also took my profile pic! She's quite the photographer, always taking pictures!
Hope your week is going great!
Take care,

Courts x

Linking to:        grabtt

4 comments:

Revi said...

Love your chair, Courtney! Nice job matching the stripes!

I'm giving you an award and featuring you on revisionary life tomorrow - stop by to check it out!

-Revi

Catherine said...

This is fantastic - I love the chair, oh, and the desk, the pictures on the wall, the frame, so cool!

Queen of Chairs said...

I love the chair and the pictures and the entire set up. Great Job!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

how on earth did i KNOW this would be your project and of course that i would love it! it looks so awesome, court!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...