Monday, 5 December 2011

A Quick Check In!

What a fabulous day Saturday was! The weather was perfect for an outdoor market, I sold a few things and I met some awesome people! I had lots of wonderful comments on my furniture and I handed out all of my info cards. An all round success I'd say!! A big thank you to everyone who took time out to either buy my stuff or let me know how much they loved them, being new to this I really appreciate the feedback!!

FYI, these got the most comments and are still available to buy...


After all...who goes to a market expecting to buy furniture?! Hopefully people will now!!

One of the best things about the day was meeting up with other local bloggers!! I met Deb from lets go moerkabout!



 Jacqueline from zippy zippy world, whom I knew but didn't know she blogged! She makes cool things like this...


 I had my friend Bianca from Ivy loves Jack helping me out all morning.

IMG_8445
 That's her gorgeous little girl who was also on hand to help out on Saturday!! I really couldn't have done it without Bianca, she kept me reassured and (hopefully) level headed leading up to and throughout the market!! I did get the first timers jitters a little!

Who knew there was a little blogging community in my town?!

Now for whatever reason, lot on my mind I guess, I forgot to take my camera to the market! Oops!! However, Deb kindly took some photo's and has put them up on her blog which you can go and check out here. She has written a hilarious post along with the lovely photos, you might even learn a cool new word!! I know I did!

I was also recommended to get a stall at the Natimuk Farmers Market this Sunday, which I am looking into and will keep you posted on!!

Hope you're having a wonderful start to the week!

Courts x

3 comments:

Bianca said...

I loved helping you and felt proud being there with your things. I had to have a laugh about helping to keep you 'level-headed'! Holy moly, you are THE most relaxed person I have ever known (actually maybe on par with my husband!). The stall looked amazing and there is no doubt that you will do so well x

The Moerks said...

Aw shucks thanks for the kind words and the mention. I didn't know there was a farmers market on Sunday. I might have to pop out. Jacquie and I were thinking we might have to have a bloggers get together next year after the Christmas holidays. Deb

ZippyZippy said...

You site at the Makers Market looked fantastic - Horsham needs some "real handmade/handcrafted" Finally posted my last orders today, so can now get this house into order and get a little blogging done. All the best if you go out to nati on Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...