Sunday, 8 January 2012

New Year, New Energy!

I don't know about you, but the beginning of a new year gets me excited!

I feel energized, motivated and in blissful wonder of the possibilities that lie ahead!!

How long is this energetic state going to last?
Who knows!
But I'm going to ride this wave for as long as I can!



And the results of this perpetual mood, you might ask?

A finished outdoor table
A made-over dining table
4 new linen napkins that I embroidered (Huh? Yep a first for me!) as per above!
A pillow cover
and
a half finished day bed for our back deck.



I'm feeling a huge sense of achievement right about now. But don't worry, waves eventually crash right? I'll calm down soon enough.
More pics to come!!

Stay tuned!

Courts x

3 comments:

Bianca said...

can't wait to see more pics! what did you do to the dining table, is it stripped and waxed? looks good, so do the napkins. i'm excited about the new year too and am keen to talk to you about daylesford x

The Moerks said...

I am having a flurry of activity around here too Bianca. A lot of crochet and sewing and general business. Your napkins are lovely and I need to see more of that white painted dresser in the background, please. Deb

Hibiscus House said...

Hi, I am one of your new followers and can tell this is going to be a fun place to visit. Dolly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...