Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Table Before And Afters

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post in 2012!
I've got a couple of before and afters to share that I did last year and haven't posted yet.

Well I did a little round side table in the same white with a little distressing too. It started out like this

Yep, our house was painted in the meantime!! (Still gotta oil the deck though!)

And the after...

This one is sold, as is this next one.
Here's the before...well almost! I had started sanding a little!

And the after...


Sorry for the lack of styling, these were taken just before they were loaded up to be taken to the market, where they found new owners!!
Same white again, just with a little silver cross! And I found a water-based polyurethane that doesn't yellow to seal it with, plus I can use it in my sprayer! Quick and effective!

Oh and I lightly distressed this one too!!

Hopefully I'll be able to post soon about our outdoor table we built, just needs some finishing touches that our hot weather is putting a dampener on!!

Stay cool,

Courts x


Linking to:
 grabtt

4 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love the details on the first table- it's so sweet! and that cross on the second was just what it needed to make it super cool!

Queen of Chairs said...

Hi, I know you don't want the award and you have already posted about it, but I gave it to you anyways cause I like you! check it out,

http://queenofchairs.blogspot.com/2011/11/show-some-love.html

I love that little round table, can you ship it to the U.S.? lol

The Moerks said...

They are both really lovely. I love the scallopy edge on the first one.

Spray Paint Queen said...

Love how those turned out. I'd like those on my porch ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...