Sunday, 26 February 2012

Something HUGE Has Happened!!!

Ok, so I have an announcement to make.



It's a big one.




And I mean HUGENORMOUSITY.


No, that's not a word. I just made it up. But it does describe the situation that I find myself currently in.


You see...the daybed. It kinda made it on to Apartment Therapy!!!!

In case you're wondering, Apartment Therapy is the hugest, biggest home design/DIY website there is.
As well as Design*Sponge of course!

You can check out their post on the daybed here. And you can check out mine here! In case you missed it :)


But that's not all!!!

I've also been nominated for the...

Homies Topper 2.24.12.jpgBest Home Design Blog



Can you believe it?? No, I'm still in shock!!

So here's where I need your help :)

I would love it if you'd head over and vote for me!!!



You do need to sign up, but it's super easy and they don't hassle you with emails!! You just put in your email, the name you want to go by (if you want to comment) and a password.
Easy!!


I really appreciate it and I promise I have some more cool stuff coming up on this here blog!!

Thank you for supporting me!!


Love Courts xxxx

7 comments:

The Moerks said...

Wow, that is ginormous! Fantastic stuff Courts. Of course I will vote for you. I will pop over and check out the post and then the voting. Go Girl!

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

Wow congratulations!! That's exciting news. :D

Anonymous said...

Something about first photo just said Australian to me. Came here to see if I was right (I was!),

Queen of Chairs said...

That is awesome, Congratulations! You are a very creative and talented chick!

Sew Inspired by Mr. Taylor said...

CONGRATS!! What an awesome feeling!

Thanks for sharing,
Jessica

Betty Bake said...

voted for you !!! :)

Betty Bake

Betty Bake said...

my pleasure courtney :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...