Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Quick Before And After

Firstly, a massive thank you to everyone who has voted for me in Apartment Therapy's 'The Homies' awards, I really do appreciate it!!
And to whoever nominated me...THANK YOU!!!!!


Okay. Back to business now!


I think I mentioned a few posts ago (before things got crazy!!)that I've challenged myself to do more upholstery this year...



so why not start off the year with something small?



Like a footstool!

How cool is the fabric?
It is VINTAGE, oh yes!! So retro, I love it!! If only I could find some more.

BTW, that's Tony's reading material sitting on top there.
I'm more of a sci-fi/fantasy reader myself :)


This little piece of awesomeness will be for sale at my next market stall, which of course I will keep you updated on! I have another to do as well...as soon as I find the right fabric!

Wanna see the before?



It was ready for an overhaul!!

And lastly, a little outdoor daybed update...for all those who have been curious...

Our dog, Doyle, has now discovered it.
He's been caught twice lying on it. He didn't notice it for a good couple of weeks and I thought we were in the clear!

He is easy to train so I'm hoping to train him to stay off it...pigs might fly, too!!


Courts x


Linking to:
grabtt

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! I want this for myself!!! So cute! Great inspiration.

Catherine said...

I love this - I want to run out and find one to cover!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

that looks awesome! that fabric is amazing and suits it perfectly!

Kelly @ herringbone lane said...

Just popped over from Primitive and Proper link party. This is beyond lovely, very well done! Following you via GFC. Happy Thursday!

Kelly @ herringbone lane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...