Friday, 30 March 2012

Circles Revealed

I can finally show you what this is...


after the teaser a few posts ago!




Our new coffee table/ottoman/footrest/seating! Which like the daybed, Tony built and I upholstered.




Its upholstered in an old pure wool blanket that I stitched on remnants from these two chair upholsters I did last year.



This is quite a big piece. A little over a metre square, I think. Here's an overhead shot...



which makes it look kinda small!



I don't keep anything on it at the moment, which is why it's styled bare.



This is why!




Its also a kids daybed/trampoline/stage.


Yes.


I think I would have loved one of these too, when I was a kid :)

Btw, the wool blanket wears and wipes down so well. Perfect for kids!


What does your coffee table look like? Do you use it a lot?
We have never really had one, 'til now.


Have a wonderful weekend!



Courts x

Linking to:




grabtt

5 comments:

cheryl @ nefotlak. said...

so clever!!
it looks fantastic - and already looks like it's a huge hit!!
have a great weekend.
cheryl xox.

Sue SA said...

A trampoline/stage/day bead ... Yep we need one of those for two active boys!

Kylie said...

This looks great... You are just getting better and better. I don't know where you come up with new amazing things, well done!

Catherine said...

This is really cool - you really are producing some amazing things! Will you be doing a tutorial? I'd love to copy!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

this is so fun- love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...