Friday, 23 March 2012

Stripes Revealed


If you read this post and are wondering what the piece of furniture was with the stripes that bled, then...




here it is!!

Little bedside drawers that was missing it's legs, so I added these...




red castors!


I thought it might go nicely in a little boys room. I don't have any of those, only girls around here so I'm selling this one!


 
This is what it looked like before...


I had to keep the handles, those things were glued on!!!

But I don't mind them.

It's why I went with more of a masculine look for it. There's not really much girly about those handles!

Plus I couldn't resist doing some more GT's!! Especially the reverse stripe sort, I love a mix of paint and natural timber on furniture at the moment.





So there you have it!

It's not the end of the world if your paint bleeds through to where it's not meant to go.

It all worked out in the end! click here to read how I fixed the paint bleed that happened on this project, if you missed it!

What do you think?


Have a wonderful week!!

Courts x

Linking to:

grabtt

7 comments:

Sue SA said...

Funky!!

Catherine said...

Love it! I love those wheels too, very cool.

Jacqueline said...

Love it, looks great - those little castor's are too cute

Queen of Chairs said...

I love it, super cute! great job :)

Melissa said...

So rad! I love it! I'm crazy about the casters and the stripes!!!

KellyH said...

That is so cute! Love the casters and those stripes are the best!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

awesome, courtney! i love the wood stripes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...