Monday, 21 May 2012

Internet Down Over Here!!

Yep, we've been without Internet for over a week now and it's driving me crazy!!
I didn't realize just how much I rely on Internet access on a day to day basis. Perhaps the universe is telling me I need a break ;)

Anyway, I'll be back as soon as the tech has cleaned our computer of viruses with some cool furniture projects and awesome finds. I've been busy painting, op shopping, upholstering, op shopping, prepping oh and some more op shopping!! I have had some serious luck lately!!

Hope you're having an awesome week!!


Courts xx

3 comments:

The Moerks said...

oh no, hope you are back soon.

Christina said...

That's where you were, I was wondering! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Deb Hrabik said...

All that shopping sounds fun! I love to go out and find great bargain thrift that needs a lift. Can't wait to see your new ideas!
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...