Friday, 1 June 2012

Ceramics

Back in high school - a while ago now ;-) I remember doing a pottery class which I loved.

I haven't done any since then, it's a little hard to come by a kiln to use!!

Then I came across this http://www.the36thavenue.com/2012/04/kids-craft-dry-clay-pendant.html using airdry clay to make jewellery. I thought it'd be a fun thing to do with the girls and I've always wanted to make my own gift tags but didn't really know how.

We were a bit hit and miss with the jewellery, but the gift tags turned out fantastic!!









Went a bit crazy with the photo's!!

Now I just need a some stamps for the lettering and I can go ceramic crazy!

I've had a few ideas about what else I can do with airdry clay. My minds been constantly ticking over!!

What do you think? Would you adorn your gifts with these?

Have an awesome week friends!!


Courts xx




5 comments:

Sue SA said...

Would be cute name cards for a wedding? What about price tags/descriptions for produce display in the salon?

Bianca (ivylovesjack) said...

i sure would use them. your photos are looking so, so good. we need to see you soon, ivy has been nagging every single day this week x

Deb Hrabik said...

Love these!Your photography is stunning. Simple, bold, and a pop of color. I think that's why I'm so drawn to your work, like your ottomon acouple of days ago. I like your simple graphic style. I want to make all of your projects!!
Deb

Catherine said...

I love them - I agree with Deb your photos always look fantastic! Another vote for price tags, but also christmas decorations. Or how about putting in some essential oils (not sure how that would work!) and hanging them in the wardrobe?

Courtney said...

Ooh some good ideas, thanks guys!! I might have to try the essential oil Catherine, I like the sound of that!!
Good old iPhone photos, love it ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...