Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Lazy Ladderbacks


I found two of these timber ladderback chairs a little while ago and thought I could come up with something extraordinary for them...

(Hi Doyle!! Just snuck his head in the shot!!)

turns out I couldn't.





I really tried. But when it comes down to it...they're just not my style.

Which leads to the question, why did I buy them?







Or why didn't I make them more my style?

Both very good questions.

My only answer is that we all have 'bad days'. I think this is an example of me having a bad day.

I like them, I just don't love them.

But maybe somebody will!!

Here's hoping your week is fantastic!!!

Courts xx


Sharing at
Primitive and Proper

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really like them! Maybe a small lumbar shaped pillow with some funky fabric will give them the oooomph you are looking for?!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

I actually love the simplicity of them and white was the perfect color choice to play that up!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oooh i love them way more than i thought i would! they look SO awesome! i agree with sharon- it's the simplicity i love!

Catherine said...

They might not be your usual style, but they are fantastic! I also agree - your colour choice is perfect!

Deb Hrabik said...

The basic white makes a statement on it's own. The absence of color here is really simply beautiful. Peaceful. Restful.
I see your sweet dog likes to help you too!
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Katie said...

LOVE what you did to this chair! Simplicity at its finest!

Rene said...

Um, I just found your blog and "WOW!" I love, love, love it.

Fiona, LilyfieldLife said...

I love them white but hey I pretty much paint everything white!
They look good in your kitchen
Cheers Fiona
Www.lilyfieldlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...