Friday, 27 July 2012

First Chair (Out Of Seven!) Re-Upholstered

Yay, its Friday!!
 Friday's are my 'work' day where I have 6 wonderful hours to myself to do whatever I like - which is usually furniture related - and as I mentioned here, I have 7 chairs to do!! 
Well, 6 now!! Let me show you what I've been up to :)

Lets just call this 'chair one'



Or chair one point five ;) This one had a little footstool too! Check out the before -


This one belongs to my friend Kylie who owns Imperial Living in Camperdown. She didn't have time to upholster it herself so I enjoyed doing it for her!!

The fabric is an Ikea one, which I also love (my bedside lamp is covered in this!)


So one down, six to go!!

Two are in the works and the other four...well, I haven't even picked them up yet!!

I have a deadline, so I know I'll get there! Its funny how I can get more done with a little pressure on me, kinda like how I left my school assignments to the night before in high school!!

I'm not quite that bad now ;)

Have an awesome weekend and hopefully I'll be back soon with chairs two and three!
No, I WILL be back soon with them!!

Courts xx

Sharing this at:

2 comments:

Catherine said...

They look fantastic! Love your fabric, and the foot stool is so great, you hardly ever find the matching set!

Deb Hrabik said...

What a transformation!
Great Fabric Choice. It looks good in your house.
Have a great day,
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...