Tuesday, 18 September 2012

My Exhibition...




As promised, here's a little look of all my furniture at the Makers' Gallery for those who don't live near here ;)







I apologize for the photography...it was difficult to get a good shot in there :)

There are a few things you can see that are not mine - the mannequin/outfit, the pink cushion and the colorful fabric cupcakes. These were all made by some other talented artists - and my apologies again, I do not know who you are! If it is you, please leave a comment and let me know:)

I've had a brief rest from furniture and am now working on some custom pieces for a client, which I'm soooo excited about!! We are about to start school holidays here so the girls will be having some time at my parents soon so I can get lots done!! Is it wrong to say I can't wait?!

What projects have you started/ticked off your list?

Courts xx

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your exhibition, I've seen it and loved all your pieces. I especially loved your flower chair! Glad you are getting some custom work, it sounds like fun - I'll be interested to see some photos.

Sue SA said...

Courts I hope you sell some pieces from your exhibition, it all looks great. Wish I had room in my house for the distressed/aqua dresser!

The Moerks said...

Well done Courts, your exhibition was great. I love your clean clear cut style. The colour of the turquoise dresser was even more gorgeous in real life. De

Catherine said...

They look so striking in that space - All together there they look amazing! What a great achievment! Congratulations!

5Bent Needles said...

loved the exhibition in real life, the colours and crispness was very inspiring
congrats and well done

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...