Thursday, 20 September 2012

Re-Finished Chairs


I was recently commissioned to do some custom work for a client who, lo and behold...shops at the same places as I do!! :)

Remember these?


I did four of them - two were painted glossy black and the other two I re-finished.

Well, my client bought two of these and had them re-upholstered but decided the timber was a little dark.
That's where I came in.

After some major sanding, they now look like this...


How awesome is the butterfly fabric she chose?!
There are six dining chairs in total and each one is done in a different fabric, but with a taupe theme. Love it!!



I'm looking forward to getting started on some more projects - starting tomorrow - while the girls are away!
Hopefully I'll have lots to show you next week :)

Courts xx



3 comments:

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

So cool that your being commishioned to do work! I liked the chairs before but I also love the new bright fabric and wood finish.

Catherine said...

They look great - and congrats on getting some client work, you deserve it!

Lindsay Vine said...

I would not mind to buy that butterfly chair!!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...