Thursday, 18 October 2012

Art Show This Weekend!


Busy weekend ahead!!

 The Wimmera Art Show is on this weekend at the Horsham town hall and starts tomorrow night - opening night - from 6pm until 10pm.
Then Saturday 10 - 4 and Sunday 10 - 3


I will be there with my furniture as well as a few other stall holders and some amazing artwork and photography on display.
If you are local, make sure you come down and have a look and also say 'hi'!!
I'd love to see you!!



source (photo by Luke Hobbs)

I will try and get some pics of my stall to show you here...after going to Abigail Ahern last week, I'm going to try and knock it out of the park!! Well...time permitting! And children. And babysitters. And Tony with his ute. Just a few things need to fall into place so I can make my vision a reality. Like anything worthwhile, it'll take a team effort!!

Wish us luck!!

Courts xx

6 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

WOW! best of luck! your stuff is so cool i know it will go well!

Catherine said...

Have an amazing time at the show! And good luck with the set up - look forward to seeing what you come up with!

ZippyZippy said...

All the best Courtney! I will be popping down to have a peek

Sue SA said...

Good luck, hope you sell lots. Sorry I cannot be there to buy something, may have to send Greg...him perhaps he can get me an early birthday pressie!

Allison said...

I'm sure your hard work will pay off!!.....your pieces are really gorgeous so no doubt you will do well.....just wish I lived closer!!
Allison x

Lea said...

Your pieces are lovely..I'm sure you'll have much success.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...