Friday, 5 October 2012

Guest Posting Today At Primitive & Proper!!




Today I'm guest posting over at my blog idol Cassies', which I am waaaaay excited about!!
Just in case you don't know...Cassie is an American blogger who is a furniture girl like me and is one of the most kindest and loveliest people around!! I've learnt a whole lot from Cassie - be it DIY stuff or blogging etiquette - and Primitive & Proper is just a beautiful place to visit!!

So please head on over to read a little more about me by clicking right here!!

See you there!!

Courts xx

9 comments:

Rachelle Falcon said...

Going check it out now!

ZippyZippy said...

Lovely read Courtney, she has a great blog over there too.

Dear Emmeline said...

Nice to meet you today over at Cassie's! You had me at your husband's a plumber...so's mine...well sort of. He's a plumbing inspector now. Love your style. Your dining table with all the mix matched chairs is lovely! Love the unexpected green velvet stunners thrown in with some shabby and raw wood! :)

Lisa said...

Great post Courtney, well done! Your furniture looks great, as usual!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

thank you so much for your kind words and for a great guest post. have a happy weekend, friend!

Catherine said...

Great guest post Court - I loved the personal story and seeing some of your amazing pieces all together!

Queen of Chairs said...

I love the funky modern look you give to your pieces and you find some really awesome chairs, great guest post, I enjoyed it!

Vintage Prairie Style said...

Just came over from primitive and proper, such amazing projects! I had to come over and see more!
Keya

Corbin (decor-eat) said...

Courtney - Thanks for the follow! I saw your stuff on primitive and proper - you are SO talented!! I love your style of redesigning vintage furniture. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...