If you follow me on instagram (thank you!) you would have already seen these pics, and so...you are dismissed :)
If not, the following are a few of my pics I've posted to instagram (@apprenticeextrovert) in the last couple of weeks that haven't made it onto the blog.
1. The clutch I made from a $3 Kmart mat and an earring I had!
2. The view from my parents front yard when we visited for a weekend.
3. Also paid a visit to Imperial Living and bought a few things...including these beautiful Sadie floral pants which are THE most comfy pants ever!!
4. Out at the cafe after kinder with our 5 year old, she took this one of me;)
5. Trying a different primer...so far, so good! (bit boring i know!)
6. Tony took me to the 'jam room' and I had my first lesson on an electric guitar!
7. A green juice for breakfast.
8. My newest toy!! Thanks to Karen at Restyled Vintage for putting me onto heat guns and making my life a whole lot easier!
Now you've had a small glimpse into my crazily exciting life...well, hopefully you didn't drift off to sleep!!:)
What have YOU been up to?
Is yours as exciting as mine?