Friday, 30 November 2012

Come Visit Me...



well I guess thats only possible if you live somewhat close to Horsham :)

Just a reminder that I am at the Makers' Christmas Market tomorrow - Saturday December 1st from 9.00 - 1.00 and I'd love to see you!!

Some things you'll see of mine there-















Plus more!!!

Hope to see you there!!


Courts xx

P.S It's even not too far to come if you happen to be from the place with 'Bad Morals' plus you'll make it back in plenty of time for the rodeo!! ;-0

6 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Good luck tomorrow! Suzy x

Deb Hrabik said...

Like your style girl. Have a fun weekend,
Deb

Restyled Vintage said...

I don't even know where Horsham is and have even less clues about the bad place with no morals, lol!

But anyway I hope you do well at your market, and have fun :)
xx Karen

Catherine said...

Have a great time at the market - all those pieces are gorgeous though I think the desk and stool are my favourite. Look forward to hearing all about it

The Moerks said...

Rain rain stay away, come again another day.

Rachelle Falcon said...

Good luck and have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...