Monday, 11 February 2013

Before And After: Kitchen Dresser


I recently finished this beautiful pine dresser for a client and can I just say, it never ceases to amaze me the impact paint has on a piece of furniture...and ultimately a room! 

It can make an entire room feel completely different and you haven't had to outlay big bucks to buy something new.

This is one of those big difference pieces...


Check it -











And the before -





Doesn't it look so much better?

Its home is against a pine lined wall in a kitchen/dining area so now, it will stand out a whole lot more ;-)

Ahh...my work here is done.

:-)


Hope your weekend was spectacular!

See you soon,

Courts xx




6 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Beautiful transformation - and love how you staged it - those books on the top are perfect!
XXX

Restyled Vintage said...

Never ceases to amaze me either! That looks lovely :)

xx Karen

Rubylicious Bespoke said...

Beautiful, I love seeing honey pine get a makeover.
Alison x

Allie said...

It looks so much better now! Great job! I love it

Allison said...

honey pine be gone!
Al x

Catherine said...

Looks fantastic Courts! I love it when those old orangy pieces become something beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...