Friday, 8 February 2013

Sneak Peek: What Doesn't Make It On The Blog...



but does end up on Instagram?


So in case you are not an Instagram user - this sneak peek is for you :-)





-The $5 vintage floral bedspread I picked up at a thrift shop recently




-A selfie I took in my new (old) French sunglasses I got on a road trip to a second-hand store we did on a weekend recently.



-Two massive copper bowls I added to the top of our dresser, that were from old hot water services.



-Some ombre drawers in progress...



-A little love happened in my paint while I was mixing for the ombre dresser and I had to snap it :-)



-We had some cooler weather recently so I got to wear my new skull jeans!! LOVE!!



-In progress...this one is completely awesome!!!



So there you have it! A little of what I get up to that doesn't usually end up on the blog :-)

And I definitely ummed and aahed about the big head shot of myself going up here...then I figured, what the hey!! You can see a difference between it and my profile photo - which is kinda nice :-) I am due (or overdue!) for another juice fast! Now we're getting settled into a routine with school and day care it will definitely be happening again soon. 


Have a fabo weekend and I'll be back with more before and afters soon!

Courts xx

4 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i love the headboard! and i did some similar paint scraping the other day. :)

Sue SA said...

My folks had two coppers polished, if that is what it is called, to make them the lovely shiny copper colour. We then used them to hold the wood for the wood heaters. I think Greg probably has one.

Allison said...

those sunnies are hot! (& you too!)....great bedspread find!
Allison x

Catherine said...

Can't believe I missed this post - I am SO behind in my reading!

I love the copper pots, they look great. And I'm really looking forward to seeing the ombre :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...